Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween (Eve)!

Hi guys! How have you been? I'm sorry it has been so long since I have blogged. I have been so busy since school started back in August. So much has happened since I last blogged, we went on a great adventure that I want to blog about soon, I had my birthday and turned 11, and tomorrow it is one of my favorite holidays (outside of Christmas)! Our town decided to move trick or treating to tonight because we are supposed to have bad weather tomorrow. So, my friends and I decided to get dressed up and for pictures. Then we went trick or treating and had a great time. I think I have eaten too much candy though.











Hope you get lots of yummy treats! 

 Catch ya later! ~ Lily Rose

1 comment:

  1. Great costumes!
    Is that #4 with Lindsay's wig? She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete