Monday, July 7, 2014

Miss AGPT- Round #1- Patriotic

First off, I hope you and your family enjoyed a great July 4th weekend! This month I am participating in Miss AGPT on the American Girl Playthings Forum. I entered my #48, Paisley.  Round #1 is Patriotic and I submitted this picture:


One of my family's traditions for Independence Day is making homemade ice cream. I wanted to capture that in this round so Berkley joined Paisley for some cold homemade fun. The girls dressed in their most patriotic clothing and this picture came together. I was pleased with the colors. Looks like it is going to be a fun month. There are so many talented members. I can't wait to see what the other rounds hold.

And for fun here is another variation of this photo:

 
Thanks for reading!
 
~ You're a Doll!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh, lovin' both girlsies' hairbows! Super cute! We tried home churned icecream a couple years ago and it was sooooo good!! We need to do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete